Carolinas Geographic Rugby Union Travel Reimbursement Policy
Assistance for travel expenses related to extended travel time for CGRU matrix matches and post-season playoffs. This policy is to assist with, but not completely cover some travel expenses for our member clubs.
- Any club travelling four or more hours to an away match are eligible for the travel reimbursement. This is determined via Google Maps using the fastest route of travel. It does not take into account travel delays, pit stops, etc.
- Any CGRU club that qualifies for the South, Eastern, or National Championships
CGRU Matrix Reimbursement
- Option #1 - $100 travel reimbursement
- Option #2 - If two clubs are more than four hours apart, they may choose to play at a neutral field. We encourage clubs to coordinate with a club that is in a neutral location and work on playing on the same date.
- The CGRU will reimburse the field rental expense.
- The Home team on the schedule is still responsible for paying for the referee, medical training staff, and field set up and break down costs.
- Each club travelling to the South Championship shall receive $500 reimbursement to assist with travel expenses
- Each club travelling to the Eastern Championship shall receive $750 reimbursement to assist with travel expenses
- Each club travelling to the National Championship shall receive $1500 reimbursement to assist with travel expenses
Filing for Reimbursement
In order to file for reimbursement, you must complete the following Reimbursement Request Form and email to email@example.com
If you are submitting reimbursement on a field rental, please include a copy of the paid receipt for your rental.